Shopping online with SpinKnits is just as enjoyable as visiting us in store. The only unfortunate difference is that you can’t wear your brand new clothes immediately after purchase. There is a little waiting period where we first have to ship it to you.
Due to the nature of the products available for sale on SpinKnits.co.za, we do not currently provide a standard cost of shipping across orders.
Once your order is placed with us, our team processes it and finds the best shipping and delivery options available from our store to your location. We like to think of it as our personal touch in assuring your goods reach you in the fastest and most cost effective way.
The Purchase Process
- You select your products and add them to your shopping cart.
- Once you are ready to checkout you will either:
- Create a new account and set your delivery address.
- Log in to your account and confirm your delivery address.
- You will then place the order and receive a pro-forma invoice.
- Our team will package your order and get a quotation from our delivery partners.
- The delivery charges will be added to your pro-forma invoice and we will send you a final invoice containing:
- The cost of your items
- The cost of the delivery charges
- Once you have your final invoice, you will be able to complete your purchase using one of our secure payment gateways:
- Payments clear on our system and sets your package up for collection
Should you have any enquiries about our delivery process or would like to discuss a special delivery arrangement, please don’t hesitate to make contact with us for assistance.